How can we improve ASEA Pro?

WARNING! People joining/buying Asea from typing "www.Asea.net" into address bar DO NOT GET DIRECTED TO AN EXISTING ASSOC'S WEBSITE!!

People need to have a page come up that directs them to choose an Associate from a drop down menu of states.

When I took a test drive of this, my signup page said that I was enrolling under "ASEA ADMIN #9

19 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KatyKaty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, this is just so not helpful. I have been looking for a phone number for 15 minutes. The format of the page does not fit my brand new up to date computor system. And what you did to already established associates by downgrading what they already had is so off the wall inappropriate. You took the old page and turned it in to something so unappealing. It's like your going to force everyone to pay the 24.95 a month eventually for a site. NOT ACCEPTABLE!
        And then I have to post my email address so you know who does not
        like your site? The Webinars were way to fast and furious to cover the site in a helpful way. Certainly not and Associate friendly process.

• DeannaDeanna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same thing happened here. I liked how the old system was. Ccould be incorporated or else a way to look up associates.

• Brent BrooksBrent Brooks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Staggering that there are so many issues like this that weren't corrected in the beta. I would rather have used the old system for another full year if necessary in order to avoid these blunders. In my other business, we'd call this a traffic leak of epic proportions. If signups do somehow occur through ASEA Admin Beta #9 - I wonder how those associates will be reallocated.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am in agreement. I don't understand the need for this site and am very uncomfortable with the fact that a person can enroll on this site if I send them there and never are asked the question of who directed them to that site. I tested it and went through the enrollment process and will not use this site period. As well, I hope no one in my downline learns of it.

• Brandon CoffeyBrandon Coffey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! I do not like the fact that a person could go to this and think that they were ordering from me and they are ordering from corporate. I like the asea.net website better than the landing pages but I will not use because it doesn't ask who sent them their when they hit order or join. I again want to reiterate that I do NOT like this!

Feedback and Knowledge Base